- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Unidas’ investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Unidas’ intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- evolution of interest rates;
- Brazilian macroeconomic, political and business scenario, especially in the areas where the Company operates or intends to do so;
- amendments to the legislation and regulation related to the Company or that might impact the Company’s businesses;
- increase, decrease or reverse in the trend of companies operating in Brazil with regard to fleet outsourcing;
- natural concentration trends of companies from the sectors in which the Company operates;
- increased competition in the sectors in which the Company operates;
- capacity held by the Company for implementing operational strategies and investment plans, including the expansion of activities in the sectors in which the Company operates;
- capacity held by the Company for maintaining and improving its logistics structure;
- capacity held by the Company for maintaining the rendering of added-value services, which provides the Company with a competitive edge over its competitors;
- capacity held by the Company for maintaining a strong commercial relationship with automakers;
- evolution of the automobile trade market;
- adverse results of lawsuits in which the Company is a litigant or may become a litigant;
- other factors and trends impacting the Company’s financial situation, as well as the risk factors presented in the Risk Factors section; and
- other statements included in this website regarding non-historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Unidas’ future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Unidas’ future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.